Anda pernah cuba buat sendiri Resepi Ulundhu Vadai 😋 di rumah? Jika belum pernah, anda harus cuba resipi perkongsian ni. Sedap sangat! Malah hasilnya juga sangat lembut, segar dan yang paling penting, terjamin kebersihannya. Bila buat sendiri, anda boleh kawal penggunaan bahan pengawet dan juga MSG. Barulah boleh makan tanpa rasa ragu. Bahan Ulundhu Vadai 😋 yang digunakan pun sangatlah mudah dan ringkas. Jadi, selamat mencuba!. Medhu vadai recipe - Ulunthu vadai - ulundu vadai- medu vada - with video and step by step pictures, tips and tricks to make perfect shape. The only work/help I used to do before marriage,to my mom. Medhu Vadai, is a crispy and yummy vadai made using urad dal as the main ingredient and other indian spices.
Medhu vadai or Ulundhu Vadai are very popular and can be found at most Indian eateries together with roti canai, murtabak, thosai, puri, chappati, and. Ulundhu Vadai Recipe, How To Make Ulundhu Vadai Recipe. Ulundhu vadai is a very popular breakfast dish in Tamil Nadu.
10 Ingredients of Resepi Ulundhu Vadai 😋
Sebenarnya, mungkin ramai tak tahu bahawa cara membuat Ulundhu Vadai 😋 ini tidak begitu sukar. Percaya atau tidak, anda boleh cuba menghasilkannya sendiri di rumah hanya dengan 10 bahan dan anda tak perlu bersusah payah membelinya di kedai lagi.
- Sedia 250 - grm / A cup of Uludhu Dhall.
- Sedia - Two red chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Sedia - Few curry leaves (Finely Chopped).
- Sedia - Two bird's eye chillies (Finely Chopped). Reduce for less spicy.
- Sedia - One and half inch of Ginger (Grated of finely chopped).
- Sedia - Two tablespoons of rice flour.
- Sedia - One and half tablespoons of dry coconut (Optional).
- Sedia - Half teaspoon / a pinch of Hing @ Asafoetida Powder.
- Sedia - Half teaspoon of salt (more as needed).
- Sedia - Oil for frying.
Medhu vadai recipe is a popular south Indian snack or breakfast often during festivals like Diwali, Pongal also. These are round shaped deep fried fritters that have soft texture with crispy edges. Ulundu Vadai is a very popular South Indian vada variety served as an appetizer snack during festivals and special Ulundu Vadai Recipe. A crispy and crunchy breakfast dish across South India.
6 Cara Penyediaan Ulundhu Vadai 😋
Dah ada 10 bahan di atas? Mari tengok cara membuat Ulundhu Vadai 😋 pula. Simple saja cuma 6 langkah.
- Soak the Uludhu dhall for three hours. DON'T over soaked to avoid it absorb oil when it fry. I soaked for three hours and five minutes. Second pic is showing a soaked uludhu..
- Drain the dhall and blend it till soft and fluffy. I added five tablespoons of water to get the thick desired consistency of the paste..
- Transfer the paste to a mixing bowl. Beat and mix the paste batter in circular motion till you get a light and fluffy paste (I beat using wooden spoon). This is to incorporate the air into the batter to get a soft vadai..
- Add in the chopped ingredients, dry coconut, rice flour, salt and the Asafoetida Powder. Rice flour to make it crispy after frying while the Asafoetida powder is to help to reduce digestion problem when taking the dhall..
- Heat up the oil while shaping the vadai paste. You can make it as in a shape of donut or just in a ball shape like mine (because I am that lazy 🤭). To make donut shape, wet your hand, take a small sized ball and make a round shape. Then make a hole in the middle with your finger. Drop the shape in the oil and fry it till golden brown..
- Serve while it is hot. We Malaysian, since no chutney, we ate with chilli sauce 😅..
Ulundhu Vadai is a famous South-Indian snack prepared during festivals. Vadai - Ulundhu Vdai Crispy on the outside and soft on outside, this recipe is a crowd pleaser. Medu Vadai is a famous South Indian dish made with Urad Dal goes well with breakfast like Idli, Pongal or. Ulundhu Vadai or "The Indian Donut" is a lip- smacking delicacy belonging to South India. It is a disc shaped fritter made out of lentils,hence you can indulge in some guilty free snack.
Mudah saja, bukan? Bahan-bahan pun tak susah nak cari. Dengan perkongsian resepi Ulundhu Vadai 😋 ini, mudah-mudahan lebih ramai yang dapat membuatnya sendiri di rumah. Mana tahu, mungkin ada yang dapat jana pendapatan tambahan sekaligus. Selamat mencuba!